Sunday, June 5, 2011

December 18: The Reception

On December 18th, we had our reception in Parowan.  These pictures are from before the reception but they turned out pretty great, I think!
 The line, plus the AMAZING decorations!  So much work went into them, I can't begin to thank everyone for all their help with our beautiful reception.
 Thank you Heidi for our fabulous flowers!  The cake, center pieces and bouquets were so beautiful!

 The fake candles ;)
 Hayden and the wonderfully beautiful bridesmaids!
 Ashley and the super handsome groomsmen!
 If you don't think this is one of the coolest pictures ever you're insane.  I had to post this because it is freakin' awesome!
 The line!  Parents, bridesmaid, groomsmen, and, of course, bride and groom!
 Faked cake cutting ;)

P.S.  If anyone has anymore pictures of the wedding, if you could please email them to me that would be amazing!  I can't copy them off Facebook.
I hope you like the pictures of our special day!  Thanks to all who helped and came to celebrate with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment